Saturday, May 28, 2005
- - Bleh! =D - -
LoL! Good writer? Me no thinks so >_<
Well, I really envy you guys sometimes, having chances to go out and just talk crap with friends. I have not that many friends who would crap about stuff like that. Most are gamers T.T
Ahhh, yesterday my tuition teacher had a headache. So nice, I get to spend the time to refinish my deleted Naruto game. What a way to spend a Friday, ya? At night, I wanted to do some stuff with Min, but it seems we can never get to the starting point, and now Jeng's gonna join us too ~.~ I just hope she doesnt decide to quit halfway through. Oh well. (That "some stuff" is role playing in case you get any ideas...)
Today's kinda boring. Jeng's probably out or still sleeping. Min is still sleeping (wont be on until 1 most probably) and I'm extremely bored. What to do.. what to do...
Oh, about those stories.. well, I havent gotten any brain blasts for those in awhile, lemme go dream tonight and see if I can bring out any sad stories. Hehe. ^.^
ShiroiKaze ranted @ 12:04 PM ;
_________