Saturday, May 21, 2005
- - - -
weee saturday afternoon, don't really feel well. Bored staying at home and is still worried about my aunt. I wonder why she can't lighten up... locking herself in her room and stuff like that makes us worry. She even see a phychiatrist(i don't know how you spell it) and then she breaks down and cry everytime... Blah we're all trying to help her but she won't pull through. Only time can tell...
Really feel like shit this afternoon due because
i) i am bored
ii) i prolly won't go out because no one's taking me out
iii) my head hurts
iv) i slept really late last night
v) i'm hungry !
neways me find food and get more er blog members because this blog is so dead ;_;
where's min? ;_;
lol me like th layout but me no like does words, Aishiteru ~_~
I don't know how to change it !!! T_T
I'm no html genius anyways me like the skin but will find a better one ! =D ( i hope)
Jeng ranted @ 12:59 PM ;
_________