Monday, May 23, 2005
- - What goes up must come down - -
It's very true what is written above, and when anything, it means anything. Including relationships.
What Maverick is going through is nothing more than a passing stage in a disintegrating relationship. To all of you who are below 20 and reading this, let me remind you that having a girlfriend at this age is not good for you. I really don't agree with Maverick's point of view saying that only people who don't know how to control themselves will suffer from having realtionships. Can a dog learn to talk like a man instead of barking? It's the same principle. You cant stop something already set by nature, so the best would be to avoid all together, no? Afterall, prevention is better than cure.
Besides, I also know how you feel... to have everything seem like it would all fit into place, that nothing wrong could ever happen. To see all posibilites that could happen, just to have them dashed against the rocks of despair. To actually meet the girl that sets your heart jumping like... I don't know how to describe it.. You feel great after talking to her, no matter what physical effects it has on you. You always hope that she'll feel the same way that you do, but it never happens.
That's the difference between our torments.
That's why it's a bad idea to be coupling at our tender age. Heartbreak is such a painful thing to take. You have your experience that tells you so. I have mine. How can you still say that you can disagree with what those people have told you!?
That's all I got to say for now. I'll send some story scenes for your reading pleasures soon, no problems.
____________________________________________________________________
Edits: Make that they come now lol. I have nothing to do and I'm not tired yet.
Here's one that I wanted to send for the Year Book, but decided agaisnt it. First, it's too long to write into something decent, second, they might not accept it due to the ending. Still, I think you'll find this touching.
The wind was blowing hard on top of the cliff by the sea-side. May swept a hand through her flowing blond hair as it whipped about her body. Her clothes hung tight to her body as she looked over the peaceful ocean view. "Sigh... what a beautiful sight..." she whispered to herself, hand sub-consciously moving into her pants pocket and taking out a golden heart-shaped locket. She opened it and looked at the two pictures inside, which were taken two years ago. One was of her, smiling happily with her arms wrapped around something which abruptly dissapeared. The other picture was that of a boy, young and handsome, but face set in a bittersweet smile. One of his arm was missing from his picture. She sighed again and held the locket close to her chest, looking over the ocean scenery again.
"Why...?" She whispered to herself again, wind whipping about her more violently. "Why did you have to do it...?" Her hand grasped the locket more tightly, as if trying to break it into pieces. Her mind wandered back, back to the times when they were together...
-Flashback-
May ran forward, laughing happily while tugging at his hands to take her on the ride. "Come on, or we won't be able to get on for the whole day!" She said, tugging hard at his arm. His silent face hardly budged an inch, but she could see a sort of smile in his eyes. "Alright then... let's go?" he said, pulling her forward this time. She staggered and ran after him, laughing happily.
-Flashback no.2-
She was holding his arm in fright at the movie, a box of popcorn infront of her. As the characters in the cinema screen moved about, running away from the monster on the screen, she held on tighter to his arm, pretending to be scared. He looked over to his side where she was sitting. He placed his hand on top of her head, carresing her. She sighed softly and snuggled up closer to him. He smiled and placed the side of his head on top of hers. She sighed contentedly.
-Flashback no.3-
She was holding him around the waist, scrunching her eyes agaisnt the incident that just happened. He stood over her protectively, as two other guys in muscle shirts and steel pipes in their hands moved forward to beat him up. "May, let go of me," He whispered to her, "or else I can't fight." Obidiently, she let go of him and watch him run forward and beat up the two rowdy gangsters. He turned back to her and smiled, holding his hand forward to take hers. She looked down a little shyly before walking forward and placing her hand in his.
-Flashback no.4-
Looking into his bettle black eyes, she slowly wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing their faces close to each other. He had one hand around her waist, the other pressed slightly agaisnt the back of her head, pushing it forward to meet his. With their lips inches apart, she whispered the three words that he had wanted to hear the most : "I Love You...". He leaned closer in, until their lips were barely touching, and whispered his reply. She blushed at what he said and tried to push away. He wouldnt let her and pressed his lips agaisnt hers. She quickly warmed up to him before they decided to have some fun on the nearby bed...
-End Of Flashbacks-
Looking back at all her happy memories, she couldnt help but smile as tears flooded her eyes. She looked back over the side of the cliff, into the churning sea below. Shaking her head, she backed away from the cliff's edge. "I can't do it..." She said to herself, backing away from the cliff edge.
"May!!" The shout penetrated through the loud buffeting air. A dark brown haired man was running towards her from the mainland. "May!!" He shouted again, trying to get her attention.
Oh no, I don't want to see him now... She turned her back on him as he reached her. "May, please, don't be angry..." he pleaded with her, puffing for breath. He stopped to regain his breath. "Please forgive me..." "Tell me, why should I...?" She whispered, turning around to face him. "Why should I, when you did it willingly and unthinkingly? It's you that decided to do it, not
her!" May's voice escalated to screaming point. "You knew that this would happen! Yet you did it anyway! Tell me why should I forgive you?" She screamed at him, tears leaking out of the side of her eyes again.
"..I'm sorry..." he whispered to her. "I should have thought it through properly before doing it. I wasn't thinking properly... Please, don't be mad at me..." He pleaded to her. "Well, you should have thought of that!" She retorted. "And Keep your hands off me!" She added, throwing his hands off as he tried to wrap them around her.
As she pushed herslef away from him, her foot slipped on the moist surface of the clifftop, sending her over the edge. She screamed as she started to fall. He grabbed her hand in an attempt to pull her up but his shoes slipped in the moist surface too and he went over with her.
Time slowed for the couple as they fell from the rockface. He wrapped his arms around her and held on tightly. Suprised and with tears filling her eyes, May asked her last question. "W-why...?" He whispered into her ears his reply, " Because I love you.. and I can't live without you... I'd rather die with you than endure life without you..." May let her tears flow freely, and said : "I love you too.. and I forgive you..." He didnt have any time to reply her before they were dashed across the sheer rockface just before plummeting into the water.
(After their deaths, did they really end up staying together? I really don't know. That's for you to decide. Happy readings)
ShiroiKaze ranted @ 12:57 AM ;
_________