Monday, June 20, 2005
- - It's finally getting to me... - -

lol like i said to jon, It's getting to me jon !! It's getting to me !!! T_T Yes i think i really have to start studying like mad. 104 more days to go. [then it'll be over for the year...] 5th July's my piano exam. [oh joy] I'm not prepared yet..[well 70-40] but anyways i have to practice !! My 2nd trials with teacher Jon will be on Wednesday and i had my trials yesterday with teacher Joanne. Guess what i got? I passed =D [at least] with 109 marks. 11 more to merit -_- It's the trials anyways lol i got 100+ for both my trials last year and for the real thing i got 123 xD (when i failed for my sight-reading) I failed sight-reading again xD (im hopeless i hate sight-reading) I got nervous yesterday and i couldn't play my pieces well but for my 2nd piece, I recovered frm 2 breakdowns ^^ so i got quite high for it and my dynamics were well displayed xD (that's what miss joanne wrote anyways)

So we moved to the new block. I don't really like it, i think the classes are kinda too small. I feel sleepy too. But atleast there's no floating classes =3 Aside frm science and kh... And i'm so skipping extra class for science tomorrow. I don't care whether she likes it or not. I didn't even go for last week's one anyways :P Now what i really need is... Sleep. Ah yes, what a wonderful word. My brother wasn't feeling too well today so he went home early(yes this is the cause frm sleeping 3am last night) I think he caught a cold or soemthing iono.(he wasn't looking too sick when i got home anyways >_>) Know your limits dude ! -_-

Mav : lol i guess u're still in the danger zone. I hope you don't get picked tho, it's a waste of time. Tho i don't understand why at first the trainee who hated ns so much ended up loving it so much that they wanted to go for it again. It's a mystery that i'll nvr know...

Jeng ranted @ 7:14 PM ; 0 comments

_________