Thursday, June 02, 2005
- - PANIC !!! - -

Okay.. now it's definetly time to PANIC I'm so dead. I've been slacking and haven't touch any work yet and shit it's the 2nd of June... And school is going to start in another 10 days and i have LOADS of work to do... argh have to work hard now... The house has been quiet, my aunt went off to johor to clear her head and the police came and did some investigations.(that was quite some time ago) Yesterday i didn't get to go melaka in the end, I ended up going out with my dad doing some shopping and jalan jalan la... So tiring, from times square we ended up in mid valley and then home at abt 9 soemthing(tiring..)

Was disappointed because i was meaning to try out DR but didnt work so oh wells. Couldn't go out today with shi mei, nirosha, abi and derek due to some *ahem* *ahem* (we all know la...) So i'm getting motivated to pull a miracle off in 10 days time to kill all school work. (like i will but that doesn't mean i can't try !) have to stop slacking... AND MAV IS A CRAZY HEXIC PLAYER !!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(Know your fundamentals is mav, on No.1. Btw he has a new record now this is his previous ones. -_-)

SEE THE SCORE?! OMG HE'S CRAZY !! -_- But nevertheless he still thinks he's not mad enough... I'm really bad at hexic lol and i don't like it that much. I'm addicted to fruits basket !!! T_T Oh no, save me !! For the manga is too costly and i have to waste a fortune to collect them all !!! >_< *sigh* i have to die... Anyways this blog is pretty dead, jon's dad gave him a curfew frm coming online(more like banning him) I don't know what i need to do for the hols and i need to wait abi to wake up to call me back so i can get my qork load..(yes she's taking a nap)

Me very lazy and tired so i guess this is it and all the other blog members are missing ;_;

Jeng ranted @ 3:24 PM ; 0 comments

_________