Thursday, June 09, 2005
- - STILL PANIC!! - -
Yes it's time to
panic!!![again] D: I tried my best... fear came over me... I manage to finish sejarah kerja kursus today. So let's recap the list shall we?
Homework
Bahasa Melayu [done!]
English [done!]
Geo notes [not done -_-'' abt 40% to go...]
Maths [I don't have my book :D]
Sejarah Kerja Kursus [I've only done the important thing.. gonna finish it after this]
Geografi Kerja Kursus [I haven't even started yet!!! PANIC!]
Kemahiran Hidup Kerja Kursus [haiz... i don't know the bloody method so me skipped this but still will come back to it]
Science Project [my science teacher must @#$%ing die, like life is not hard enough only, NO i haven't done it either]
Right... so much for progress... but i did !! i concentrated on the geo notes.. -_- and only that... so... *sigh* 3 days left... I'm gonna die... screw this la 4 more months PMR which means 4 more months until i can go for a break. :] I wanna go overseas badly lol i was just talking about it to my mother yesterday. And she thought me to play some card games too, because my boredom was killing me when i was at the teahouse then her friend came along and thought me some other card game (yes, by using poker cards) fun ^_^ but i slacked the whole day yesterday -_- My mum brought me out to chill lol.Ahhhh.... i hate myself la... i hate my fuking life, i hate my fuking school and of course... We have ebil teachers... -_-|||| now i will stop whining and start working because i'm wasting time. I'm dumb i know i don't deserve to be in terra... I want to see my fuking report card very badly now. Let's wait till friday -_- AND I NEED TO GO TO AN ORCHESTRA THIS SATURDAY AND NEXT SATURDAY... i'm so dead i got trials for practical exam and pmr later and then my practical exam comes... then my pmr... wow the year passed by so fast.. I cried the other day thinking abt how things were last year and a few years back i didnt cry when i thought abt this year lol cos this year i feel there is nothing worth crying abt lol and nothing but painful memories but oh wells life goes on and i'm glad things are. I guess i need to drop by abi's tomorrow... *workaholic mode : ON*i'm gonna work my arse off... or not i cannot be saved... blah where is everyone anyways ~_~ all enjoying the holidays... ENVIOUS ! Fuking piece of shit(s)... Only jking :P I'm not that mean la... blah off i go. Curse education.
Jeng ranted @ 11:48 PM ;
_________